Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Moving Blues

Moving is the pits. And this is just the preparation. The movers get to do the real work. Only 5 more fun-filled days of going through every closet and drawer in my house and wondering how I could be so wasteful as to warrant WAY too many trash bags full of junk! Have to admit it is fun to go through old cards and pictures that I haven't seen since my last move from Guam 3 years ago!! Let this be an exercise to start afresh and purge my junky ways in C@L.....

2 comments:

nutmeg said...

Hey Cara Jo! This is my first time on a Blog site,scary:) Anyway, I am glad to hear you had a successfull graduation and B-day. By the way was that 31 or 32 for you, can't remember who is older. I think we are almost to the age when the younger sounds better. If it helps your moving blues, we still have several boxes in the garage to be unpacked or tossed. Rob says it must be done before hurricane season. Well, just wanted to drop you a line to let you know we are thinking of you. Your adventures sound fun! Good Luck!

Cara said...

I'm 31, did you really think I'm older than you?? J/K!