Saturday, July 21, 2007

Runza

Every visit to Nebraska requires a taste of these meat, cabbage, onion and cheese-stuffed bread sandwiches! Plus we made a trip to the Henry Doorly Zoo--heard a tiger roar, a gorilla smacked into the window right in front of us, and we saw penguins swim--very fun.

Saw the movie Ratatouille with my parents, highly recommend it, especially for any foodies. Johnny, you would love it!! You sort of forget the story is about a rat and his family. Only had to hold me feet up a few times as it felt that the rats were scurrying right under you. Ok, so I'm not selling this movie with that comment, but honestly, haven't enjoyed a movie that much since the first Shrek!!!

Went to Borders at midnight for the Harry Potter book but came out empty-handed. Got my copy today, it seems ominous from the few pages I've read...... Anyone finished with it yet??

No comments: