Sunday, September 9, 2007

Horns beat TCU!

I love college football! Our game didn't start well, down 10-0 at half but McCoy and the defense really came through, 34 points in the second half! I hate to admit where we watched the game, ok, don't judge me you feminists, HOOTERS! Argghh, the Texas Exes meet there because the manager is a huge fan and he gives discounts on food and even has Longhorn stuff all over the place. So we got to meet lots of fellow Horns, very fun. And I have to brag on the Big 12 (because nobody ever does, ha) 11 teams won their games this past weekend!!! OU looks SO good, we are so going to lose. Poor Michigan, sorry guys. Washington looked great too, saw Boise State fans all over Seattle this weekend. Husky stadium is right on the water, gorgeous, and has the most unique tailgating ever, BOATS!!!! I think I should become a fan.....

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hooters?! Sounds about right for obsessive Texas people. Everything in Texas is "bigger and better" right?!

Cara said...

Hey, we're not all obsessive, just really into football, ha! BTW, we're trying to get Ohio State tickets vs. UW....